Whatever you do or ponder upon that is important.
Your actions and thoughts give you the results and lead you to your success.
Nothing other is important here. You can’t blame other people or circumstances for your failures. Because everything has some solution if you can analyze the problem or the situations hindering you. Nobody is responsible for your situation. They can only guide you or hinder you, but can never prevent you from reaching your destination.
So, we need to be clearcut in our opinions and goals and implement them through our actions with sincere efforts and good planning.
Let us learn from our mistakes and become more smart and wiser day-by-day. Do not be afraid to commit mistakes. Because only if we act, can we learn things. Otherwise, we can’t learn anything.
But always remember that good actions result in good results and bad actions result in bad results.
It is that much simple. Your Karma decides your life.
So, let us try to be honest and sincere in our thoughts, plans, and actions to improve our lives.
There are some simple and beautiful seeds that need to be sown in your body and mind to be successful in your life.
Your confidence is your strength. Keep confidence in your capabilities. Everyone is gifted with tremendous powers. Only you need to recognize those powers or skills and abilities that are hiding in you. You need to bring them out with your confidence. You should get rid of fears and doubts. Never give in to discouraging thoughts or the people discouraging you.
Faith is both in your own self as well as God and the people in your company. Confidence is mental power whereas faith is somewhat like the spiritual strength that you gain. You may need to judge what is good or bad or what is reliable and unreliable in doing so. Faith gives you the moral strength for reaching your goals.
This one is making your plans and fixing your goals in your life. You should first know what do you want to achieve. Once you are able to choose your aims and goals of life, you need to make a firm decision and determination to pursue those goals. You shouldn’t waver in your thoughts or actions. Be well prepared and determined.
This is the underlying force for your success. You need the willpower to bear all the pains and problems being faced by you while you are pursuing the goals. You should not leave the path afraid of the problems. Go on walking through your path till you reach the success. It requires much strength both physically and mentally that can be possessed by you through the first three steps.
So, go on your journey without losing the hope. The Supreme Being is always there to support you, whoever puts his sincere efforts in his actions.
Can you define “Forgiveness”?
Once a little boy described Forgiveness as follows to his parents:
“It is the fruit that a tree gives you when you hit it with a stone”.
What a wonderful definition!
That boy’s reply explains the essence of it all in such a simple way. You can’t provide a better example or answer for it.
Forgiveness is to love a person in spite of his vile nature and weak points. It is offering love and care in spite of receiving pain or abuse from him.
It is just like a mother loving her child and the tree giving the fruit in spite of bad treatment.
There are many advantages and plus points of Forgiveness.
- Forgiveness provides you peace of mind. Otherwise, you will be always in tension as you get engaged in disturbing thoughts about the people around you. If you forgive the person, you can move on smoothly. Similarly, the forgiven person can also feel relaxed and get adjusted himself.
- Forgiveness can aid the person that gets forgiven to realize his mistakes and to repent for his vile acts. Thereby, he can build his moral character by reforming himself.
- Forgiveness reduces violence and tension. When you are not reacting violently to a wicked act, the doer of that act naturally gets cool and soft in his deeds and tries to wonder why his opponent is not attacking him. So, it gives him time to think and become soft. That way, violence gets reduced and he may correct himself and get his problem solved through mutual talk. It is just like Mahatma Gandhi offering his other cheek when slapped on one of his cheeks. Immediately the person refrains himself and comes to dialogue and mutual negotiation.
- And, there is this last one. God forgives you and likes you more when you forgive others.
Here are some wonderful tips for success in life drawn from Goutham Buddha’s teachings.
Gautham Buddha was a great spiritually enlightened soul. He meditated for many years under a pipal tree to find the purpose of life and the solutions for misery in life. He came out from that meditation after attaining some wonderful enlightenment to all those haunting problems of life.
He stressed the need for acquiring wisdom through listening to other seers and people around you. Each one is gifted with some wisdom or other. So, you can learn many things by listening to others.
After gathering some knowledge or information from others, you need to think about it again and again to digest the essence of it. Then only you can become acquainted with that subject.
Goutham Buddha further established that meditation and prayer are very helpful in gaining good knowledge as you will be directly in contact with nature and your mind during that process. Mental peace and utmost devotion are essential for gaining wisdom.
He further emphasized not losing Hope at any cost. You should be enduring and keep on trying the struggles of life never thinking of quitting.
There are many other points he highlighted through his teachings. But, I am selecting these six life building tips in the bulleted format.
- Before you express your feelings, Listen to others.
- Before you put in writing, Think over it.
- Before you preach, practice it.
- Before you quit in your endeavors, try again.
- Before you spend anything, you need to earn.
- Before you think of Death, try to Live.